Motivation

Hey there! Leandro signing in here. I'm starting P90X today once again. I'm saying again because I did try it several years ago. I was already quite untrained back then, but a few years younger, a little stronger, slimmer and had way less responsibilities. The last time I got three weeks in and caught a dengue fever. I did try to go back after I've recovered from the dengue fever, but didn't manage to pick it up again.

The reason why I'm trying this again is because P90X was actually one of the most interesting exercise series I've done, counting both gym and at home series. It's hard, it's actually quite above my current fitness level but it feels good... For me, it kind of carries a sense of purpose. Even if I can't do all exercises, it feels like I'm doing as much as I can and not slacking off while pretending to be working out.

Of course, there's also the alternative of doing no exercise at all, which is pretty much what I've been doing through the past years. But I think it gets to the point where you feel you're decaying... at least I feel that. Clothes don't fit as nicely as they did, get tired easily when doing physically strenuous activity and see it as an unstable downwards trend.

Oh, and the blog... and I wasn't gonna blog about it. But after getting through half of the Core Synergistics today I decided to look it up what other people thought of it and found someone saying he actually thinks CS is the hardest day in P90X. I did like that he shared that, and I could see as it added accountability for him, so I decided to do it to.

And so, here we go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Shoulders & Arms + Ab Ripper X

Day 1 - Core Synergistics

Day 2 - Cardio X