Day 1 - Core Synergistics

It's funny to start at this one. Since I'm currently more concerned with being fat and weak than with getting ripped, I decided to do the lean series this time. Last time I tried, Core Synergistic entered the schedule on the "rest week". I remember thinking back then that the whole "muscle confusion" thing that Beachbody advertised about was actually a real thing, since the new workout actually seemed way harder than the others.

Maybe for different reasons, or maybe because it really is harder than the others, I did find it quite hard to finish, and ended up ending the session half way through. I can't say I'm proud of it, though I'm not ashamed either. The goal is to keep pressing play and keep pushing so that at some point I'm able to finish it.


Today's fun part was heating up, today's hard part was all the push ups and core muscles exercises. Overall, I'm feeling good about it. I"m feeling less stressed out than I was at the beginning and happy to have done as much as I could of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 - Shoulders & Arms + Ab Ripper X

Day 2 - Cardio X